Upgrade Your Security with a Lock Change in Tonbridge
When you suspect your security isn’t all it should be, it’s best to deal with the issue quickly. Arranging a lock change in Tonbridge from Greg's Locksmiths won’t take more than five minutes out of your day.
All Sorts of Lock Replacements Completed
Greg's Locksmiths technicians are fully qualified and experienced at working with all types of lock mechanisms. So whatever you need to be done, they’re more than competent to take care of it. Call for:
- A barrel change on a Yale lock
- Replacement of a weak lock with something stronger
- Changing a broken internal lock – maybe a privacy lock in your bathroom or a childproof lock in the kitchen
- Replacement of a broken lever lock on doors or windows at your home or office
- Changing a multi-point lock on a uPVC door
Single Visit Services
Your locksmith will arrive with locks suited to most purposes and locations, and all the tools they need for lock replacement, so your work will usually be completed in a single visit. There are three major types of lock changes, so it’s likely you’ll need one of these:
Partial lock replacement – When you lose keys or are moving into a new home, the internal mechanism is replaced so that old keys won’t work.
Like-for-like replacement – When the lock is faulty, or security has been compromised. A new lock is slotted into the place the old one came from.
Upgrades – Indicated when the lock you currently have isn’t strong enough for the job it’s intended to do.
Why You Should Use a Professional for Your Lock Replacement
Getting your lock replacement done by a certified locksmith means you benefit from:
- Expert advice on choosing the right lock for the situation
- A lock that meets current British Standard codes
- Your work and any products supplied to complete it backed by a six-month guarantee
- A fully insured service
- The assurance of knowing that your locksmith is a background vetted and trustworthy individual
Domestic and Commercial Enquires Welcome
- Get an immediate quote for a lock change in Tonbridge by calling our customer support line
- Locksmiths cover a 24/7 rota, so when your work is urgent help will be dispatched the moment you confirm your request
- Typical emergency call out time is around 30 minutes
- Non-urgent services are available seven days a week